Tuesday 10 April 2012

Synergy


I have always been a student, it has somehow been what defines me and as my graduation draws closer I realize that my life has done a paradigm shift without me realizing it.  

What was important in my teens and early twenties don’t give me sleepless nights anymore, I am over trying to be liked or wanting to fit in. I no longer spend my time people pleasing or goal searching.

I spend it living and doing instead of just dreaming.

I take long walks and occasionally find myself speaking to strangers in the supermarket line, the stranger part of it all is that I enjoy it.

Don’t get me wrong my dreams are still here and I still chase them with vigor and determination however somewhere in-between i have come to realize that they don’t define me as much as how I define myself. 

My synergy in life has changed, i realize that i am more powerful than i have ever given myself credit for because slowly but surely i have matured into me. This 'me' may not be the same as the one you know but its okay because it comes with a whole new chapter to discover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment