Friday 5 August 2011

My ideal WORLD

"A little venting on my side as i sit and wait for a meeting to happen"

As i sit here waiting for my next meeting i cannot help but wonder is all this talking really necassary; it does not get the job done at the end of the day does it...

The same things get discussed over and over to a point where i am left thinking to myself; am i the only one that remembers this discussion from a month ago.

I wish to live in a world "my ideal one" where there is no mundane meetings, were everyone knows what to do and they do it. A world were there is no greed, no backstabbing and no wasted moments. My own little world of sunshine, rainbows and cotton candy :-)

A world where people are socially and morally accountable for their actions however big or small, a world were Justice and Peace are not just words we use but actions we live by. 

If i ruled the world there would be none of this procrastination, none of this endless words we use to bring across simple points.

Lets just be glad i don't rule the world because it would be boot camp thats for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment