Saturday 22 October 2011

My disconnect

Feel a bit like i am drowning at the moment,disconnected from my world and the balance of it all!

So much university work and having spent the last few weeks in the field i just feel so tired,the end of the year "blues" i am told. The 11 of November could not come quicker so that a sense of normality can return to my world, multi tasking just isn't working.

Looking forward to the bliss of reading a book in the comfort of my bed, without a text book in sight. Looking forward to a late night dinner,without the nagging feeling of wasting time that i could have spent writing that article.

My boyfriend (bless his soul for all the late night coffees) must be looking forward to not having to listen to my many theories of corporate communication and my late nights sitting with marketing designs.

The end of this chapter is near, a few more late nights to go and ill have a tale to tell. It definitely wasn't easy but in the ends its been worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment