Sunday 6 February 2011

First Pit-Stop

So today i started a brand new part of my "life" journey, packed my bags in a car and headed on-route to Johannesburg. The excitement is still a buzz and as we pulled into our first pit-stop along the way i realised that even though it will not always be easy, it will definitely be worth it.

This move is not just about the different place or people, it is about coming into our own as individual, it is about taking the hard knocks and learning from each of it so that we can be the people we are intended to be.

I am excited by the possibilities, the optimist in me see's this as an opportunity to learn more and do better. I know the city will not always be great, nor will it be anything like Cape Town but i believe home is where i make it. It is where i get to be me every single day and not just on the off days.

The great thing about this life and this journey is that nothing is written in stone, when the paths change so does the learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment