Wednesday 16 February 2011

Life is too short to live it dictated by what you may or may not have

I could write a biography on my life and all the moments that don’t make much sense as I am sure so can you. In thinking about some of my travesties I have come to realize that it is those moments of weakness, fear, misunderstanding and the few of wisdom in between that have made me who I am.
Without these events in my life to draw strength, inspiration and understanding from I don’t know where I may have ended up. It is crazy how Gods plan for our lives work out in the end, how the misfortunes leads to blessing and weaknesses over time and years of practice become perfected.

I am amazed at the power of the human spirit in the midst of adversity and how it never takes what the world deals out lying down. How it keeps us fighting and the fire of possibility burning. As Rosa Parks all those many years ago refused to give up her seat on that bus as an indication of all the seas of our world uncertainty, we too continue the strive to find our place and make our mark. Our battles may have altered over time but we still fight the good for peace, justice and a world that caters for all and not an elite few.

We are powerful beyond means and need to start being this change that we so wish to see in this world and constantly speak of. It is time that we put into action our words and do something about them as the possibilities of this life is in the now. The foundation of our tomorrow is in our today.

No comments:

Post a Comment