Thursday 9 August 2012

Women's Day

I am very lucky to have been surrounded in this world with impecable women that have taught me how to live, how to love and how to keep fighting.

From my mother i have learnt to have courage and faith in the midst of any storm.

From my sister and cousins i have learnt how to laugh at the world and make lemonade when life hands me lemons.

From Melissa, Emma and Sabrina i have learnt that loving yourself is a precious gift, they are probably the only people i know that displays this whole heartedly in unwaved friendship.

An from the many women who have come into my life, stayed awhile and then graciously parted i have learnt that a women's strength lies in the battles she willingly fights and in her will power to overcome. That a women does not need to be loud to be bold or heard.

That her joy lies in the smiles of those around her and in the small way she can change lives.

Happy Women's Day too you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment