Friday 15 February 2013

When it gets Crazy..

It feels like overnight life just got crazy busy and i am doing my best to catch up and keep up. I am not complaining, it is a good kind of busy. The kind that keeps me on my toes and has me making direct future plans.  It’s been a bit of an adjustment, but I think I've found my new rhythm or at least i am definitely getting there.

Funny how the pace of life changes from time to time and how it is up to us to move with it and not against it.

It is a challenge but I am learning: 
  • To bask in the moment -  even if there are very few; i am allowing myself the pleasure of enjoying it and  pausing here and there so i can reflect and share the moment. 
  • To do the me things first before i extend myself to the outside world. Like the Beatles said " And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"; you have to receive something first before you know how to give it. So before i share my space and my experiences, i am taking the time to receive and in the end to give completely. 
  • To commit to things and see them through, even if i hate it or it challenges me and my comfort zones. I want to be fully engaged in the now and consciously move on to the next chapter or cycle. 
I have come to realise that life does not stay stagnant; it is always moving, always shifting, and evolving onto the next sequence of chapters. When life is slow, let it be (you will look back and miss those days) and when it is rapid put on those dancing shoes and get moving. 

Life is not as long as we might think so when it gets crazy (like mine) enjoy it, have fun and learn the lessons.  



No comments:

Post a Comment