Wednesday 23 May 2012

Idle thoughts on a crazy day...

Ernest Holmes said " Any thought which tends to inspire, to comfort and to give peace to the mind is good".

On this Wednesday afternoon my thoughts lead me directly to the need for my warm bed (in the midst of this chilly day) and a steaming cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkles. Oh what simple pleasures my heart desire.

However looking to my desk; i see my preparation notes, and reading material (that i need to read for what i imagine is the 10th time in the hope that the facts stick or i don't come across too nervous). I can see emails popping up reminding me that someone needs an urgent reply or for me to take them through a computer system that is just not working.

So Mr. Holmes i wish it was that simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment