Monday 16 January 2012

Affirming a Positive Body, Mind and Soul

This morning while sipping my first coffee for the day, I watched the Espresso Show and a very intense women was speaking about the power of words on our lives and that got me thinking about the many times we find ourselves speaking negatively without thought.

So this week I am making it my mission to have positive affirmations that will help to change my outlook on life. My affirmation list is a working progress just like life.

My List:

  • I accept what I cannot change
  • I will make the best of every situation and get through it smiling
  • I will practice patience, understanding and compassion with others and myself.
  • I am choosing to live in the moment while learning from the past and preparing for the future.
  • This week I will smile at complete strangers and where I can I will lend helping hand.
  • My days will be good, productive and I will get through them energised.

With all of this in mind I will also remember Gods affirmation that, I am wonderfully and fearfully made and that there is nothing His faith and love cannot carry me through.

Have a good week :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment