Monday 23 January 2012

Morning Glory in the midst of my Monday Blues


"Another sunrise over the concrete jungle"
 Picture  by Jan deBeer

Let me start off by saying I am NOT a morning person, especially Monday Mornings but I have decided that this will be my week for great things.

This being said I vow to change the way I see today and the rest of this week , I am  taking the days as they come with a smile.

If anything else a smile is free after all.

I will remain God fearing and give way for Him to do His work in my life, there is no point in rushing Gods plans.

I also pledge to simplify my week; I will not be taking on the weight of the world. If I can’t do it right now then it will have to wait till tomorrow or the day there after ,my  life just isn’t about the hustle.

This week I am not doing any people pleasing however I will try my best to be understanding, compassionate and in all thing practice patience.

So here is to a productive week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment