Sunday 15 January 2012

Leaving a Mark on this BIG World

Did you know;

Joan of Arc was only seventeen when she was riding at the head of the army that liberated France?

That Sir Isaac Newton had discovered the working of the law of gravitation when he was twenty three?

That Raphael painted his most important picture between twenty-five and thirty?

That Mozart only lived to thirty-five years?

Even though each of us are cut from a unique pattern and most may never achieve the prominence of these astonishing individuals. We still somehow remain unique.

Many of us feel that we should be leaving more of a mark on the world, that we should do more and be more. As a child I dreamed of making things happen but as the years went by and I got older (and wiser) I realized that I will need to be content with being unable to control the world.

I know now years later that there is a time for everything and that in time all things will bear fine fruit. In these later years of my twenties I am finding my unique place and doing my best work.

I believe in time we all grow into the person we should be, be it quickly or years later.

If you have not yet come into your own, don’t be worried in time you will just continue to tend your work and aspirations with care.

Continue to dream and to live with vigour.

Don’t give up, be patient because growth can be slow.

Sometimes life can be devastating with floods, heartache and tears but these storms can also make you strong. With proper nurturing, you will in time enjoy a full harvest and be the best you can be.

And there is no better time to begin being the new you than now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment